In the times of content marketing, it has become prudent to keep on writing high quality content. Then the question arises, from where can you get some kickass content ideas?
Some of the sources from where I get my content ideas are:
2. Stackoverflow - Mostly tech
3. Google Trends
4. Twitter.com trending hashtags
6. Travel and talk to strangers
7. Talk to your existing customers (if you have them)
8. Scout for ideas in Newspapers and magazines
9. Search on Forums related to your niche/ industry/ product
10. Google auto completes the queries which can be an interesting source
11. Attend webinars, conferences and check their schedules -- often the content is brand new and is for the future.
12. Follow Management Consulting firms as they have large research departments for this very purpose.
13. Check reports by research organisations such as Gartner for Tech, MorningStar likes for Finance.
Leave a comment sharing your top idea sources.